Elton John Official Store
Honky Château: Black Vinyl 2LP + Black T-Shirt
This bundle contains the Honky Château Black Vinyl 2LP and Black T-Shirt.
Limited to 4 per customer.
Honky Château: Black Vinyl 2LP:
Released in May 1972, Honky Chateau is the fifth studio album by Elton John, which includes singles "Rocket Man" and "Honky Cat." Named after the eighteenth century Château d'Herouville outside Paris where it was recorded, this 50th anniversary edition contains the original album and a newly created selection of outtakes from the original session tapes. Includes an eight-page booklet containing rare photos, memorabilia and an essay featuring interviews from those who were there at the time.
1. Honky Cat
3. I Think I'm Going to Kill Myself
4. Susie (Dramas)
5. Rocket Man (I Think It’s Going To Be A Long, Long Time)
4. Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters
1. Salvation (Session Demo)
2. Susie (Dramas) (Session Demo)
3. Rocket Man (It’s Think It’s Going To Be A Long, Long Time) (Session Demo)
4. Mellow (Session Demo)
5. Slave - Alternate "Fast" Version (Session Demo)
1. Honky Cat (Session Demo)
2. I Think I’m Going To Kill Myself (Session Demo)
3. Hercules (Session Demo)
4. Slave (Session Demo)
Honky Château Black T-Shirt:
Black short sleeve t-shirt featuring Elton John Honky Château imagery on the front.
- 100% cotton